Management 3.0 Events
Management 3.0 has 8 major topics, and these are continually improved and supplemented. The most important goal for Management 3.0 events is for people to be inspired and take action to improve organizational management. This means you can expect events to adhere to the following principles:
- a simple memorable structure
- theory and practice in small chunks
- use of clear, effective visuals
- use of metaphors and stories
- plenty of games and exercises
- group and individual contributions
- concrete practices, tangible results
Management 3.0 transformed my management philosophies last year when you were in Sydney and we haven’t looked back since.
- Damian Fasciani
Check out the full description for more details about the 2-day course.
Check out the event schedule for information about dates and locations.
Check out the materials page for examples of courseware materials.
Do you want to know which people organize events? Check out the facilitators page.