The Change Agent Exercise is very simple.
- Invite some players who want to change the world, just like you.
- Spread the cards (face up) on a table, so everyone can see them.
- Anyone is allowed to pick up the cards, read them, and reorder them.
- One by one you pick one card, and you tell a story that shows how someone, somewhere, did a good job being a change agent, by doing exactly what the card describes. For example, if a card says “How Can You Grow Peer Pressure?” you will tell a story of someone successfully inviting peer pressure in a group of people to influence their behavior.
- After telling a good story, you turn the card around, face down.
- Now the next person should pick any card and tell a story.
- This repeats itself until either the time is up, or when there are no cards left.