Management 3.0 Workout
The book Management 3.0 Workout offers concrete games, tools, and practices for all workers so they can introduce better management, with fewer managers.
This book is FREE. REGISTER HERE for your download copy.
- How can we measure team performance?
- How can we decide on salaries and bonuses?
- How can we define job titles and career paths?
- How can we replace performance appraisals?
- How can we motivate our workers?
- How can we change the organization’s culture?
In agile organizations managers are expected to be “servant leaders” and “systems thinkers”, but nobody explains exactly how to do this on a Monday morning. “Empowering workers” and “Delighting customers” is crucial, but it’s not concrete. Managers, and everyone else, need to know “how” because most organizational problems are management problems.
Management is too important to leave to the managers!
Actionable advice is most appreciated by creative workers. They want to experiment with Delegation Boards, Moving Motivators, Value Stories, Merit Money, and much more. With this book and the workshop we want to give you exactly that: much more.
- Serious games to help improve organizational culture
- Simple practices that increase employee engagement
- Creative stories that inspire teamwork and collaboration
- New ways to achieve team accountablity and responsibility
- Easy workout exercises to make the business more agile
- Modern tools that enable people to enjoy a happy Monday
Table of Contents
- Kudo Box and Kudo Cards
- Personal Maps
- Delegation Boards and Delegation Poker
- Work Expo
- Value Stories and Culture Books
- Identity Symbols
- Exploration Days and Internal Crowdfunding
- Business Guilds and Corporate Huddles
- Feedback Wraps and Unlimited Vacations
- Improvement Dialogues and Copilot Programs
- Problem Time
- Metrics Ecosystem
- Work Profiles and Project Credits
- Salary Formula
- Merit Money
- Yay! Questions and Celebration Grids
- Champfrogs Checklist and Moving Motivators
Do you like the book? Spread the word!
About the author
Jurgen Appelo calls himself a creative networker. Since 2008 Jurgen writes a popular blog at www.noop.nl, covering the creative economy, agile management, and personal development. He is the author of the book Management 3.0, which describes the role of the manager in agile organizations. And he wrote the little book How to Change the World, which describes a supermodel for change management. Jurgen is CEO of the business network Happy Melly, and co-founder of the Agile Lean Europe network and the Stoos Network. He is also a speaker who is regularly invited to talk at business seminars and conferences around the world.